What do I need to know about being a volunteer?
In order to Volunteer you must first be:
- 18 years or older
- Willing to take and pass a criminal background check
The success of the MRC is based on the availability of its volunteers to respond in a timely manner when activated. While there is no time commitment, each potential volunteer should consider their family responsibilities, work commitments and any other possible limitations prior to volunteering.
- Create an online volunteer profile
- Complete and submit required consent forms
- Complete the following minimum training requirements:
- New Volunteer Orientation
- HIPAA Compliance Training